Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm Not A GSP Fan

I admit it...

I'm not a GSP fan. 

He's just not one of my favorite fighters. However:

I do totally respect the man's talent, athletic condition, and overall fighting abilities.

His humility after winning over Condit last week blew me away. Georges St. Pierre seems like a genuinely nice guy, doesn't he?

This is one of the main reasons I don't look forward to watching Anderson Silva pummel him in their upcoming and much-hyped "Superfight". I just don't see how GSP is going to step his game up enough to really push Silva, nor do I expect the welterweight champ to weather the storm of punches and knees "The Spider" will surely unleash against him.

I could be wrong. It's always cool to watch the smaller man overcome his larger opponent.

I'll have more to say once I've given it some real thought. For now, check out my first article on the subject:

GSP vs. Anderson Silva Could Happen May 2013

Once I have an in-depth review and/or a couple of videos I'll add the links to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment