Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MMA BLog - Take One

Every blog, book, article, etc begins with a quick session at the keyboard, and this post marks the start of what I hope will be a fun and productive stretch of blogging and writing about a sport I love. I'm not going to try to compete with any other MMA blog or news site - it's never a good idea to go for a "me too" approach on the Web; instead,, I'm just going to be myself and blog about the aspects of the game I feel like touching on.

Personal commentary on past or upcoming fights, maybe a joke or two, and where possible some links to interviews I conduct with fighters and trainers active in the sport are examples of what will likely end up on this Web log. I'll also be running a more robust MMA Blog on my own hosting account, plus putting up You Tube videos from time to time.

Onward and upward, and thanks for visiting. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment